SYNESIS V7.5 Release
We’re glad to announce that V7.5 version up package is ready to deliver for all customer with software warranty expecting to upgrade their SYNESIS. For more details, please contact your sales or firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Reanalysis feature to reanalyze the packet data which is once analyzed.
● Extension of time synchronization feature enables to immediately synchronize the time and show the time synchronization status.
● Vulnerability management 3rd party libraries that have been identified as vulnerable are updated to the latest version.
– Usability has been improved and accumulated bugs have been fixed.
– Added the ability to decode the timestamps of Ethernet trailers added by the network packet broker of VSS Monitoring, and to analyze APM/NPM and microburst based on those timestamps.
For SYNESIS users who use before V6.0, setting and data will not be reflected when installation of V7.5.
Kindly please provide the type of SYNESIS and S/N if you have questions to email@example.com.